How do I create a Just Coach account?
- Go to justcoach.uk and click Sign In, Register.
- Enter your username, email, password twice.
- Select Accept our Terms&Conditions
- Click Register.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email
How to reset a lost or forgotten password
An accurate and up-to-date email address is the best step you can take to ensure you never lose access to your account. Take a moment and make sure the email address you have associated with your account is up to date.
How to change your password while you’re logged in
- From your logged in account, go to your Profile page – Account – Personal Info
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password twice.
- Save your changes by clicking Save Changes.
Note: If you’re able to log in but can’t remember your password, you can send yourself a password reset email from the Lost your Password.
How to send yourself a password reset via email
- From the sign in page on either justcoach.uk, click Lost your Password?
- Enter your email address, or username.
- Check your email inbox. Just Coach will immediately send a message to your account’s email address.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
Note: The password reset links included in these emails are time-sensitive. If you click the link and it doesn’t work, try requesting a new one and use the link as soon as you can.