What Can I Do with Video ?
has discrete video chat and video party rooms. One is private to you, and one is for group members. Group rooms are usable by members of the group only, and are for the theme of that room only. The Club also has broadcast rooms from time to time from the club live to the Club feed.
Your Video room is private to you, and for whoever you invite.
We support all browsers, as well as all major tablets and phones. Our system is private and secure, fully encrypted and hosted and controlled by the club.
Where is My Video Room ?
Click on Your Picture in the main menu and click on My Video Room
Remember to respect members in the club and use video responsibly. By default we block recording of video sessions. We do allow you to send a link to anyone to join your secure video room and you can message, email, Whatsapp, or any other tool to send your private meeting link.
Where is Group Video ?
You can enter the video club room of any group that you are member of. Just open the group page you are a member of and click video meet. You will instantly be inside the group video chat.
Remember to respect members in the and use video responsibly. By default we block recording of video sessions. We do allow you to send a link to anyone to join your secure video room and you can message, email, Whatsapp, or any other tool to send your private meeting link.
Videos and Mobiles
For PC’s and Tablets we don’t need anything special to use Video. Almost every modern browser supports the video, camera, and microphone settings we use, and thus no special software is required for Tablets, and PC’s, Mac’s etc. We prefer it this way, as our members like closing a browser window leaves their Club experience behind, and separate from devices they use every day.
Mobile phones have some restrictions on what browsers can do, and thus usually require an App to be installed to provide video services. This is especially rigid on Apple phones, which block conferencing type features out of their Iphones (forcing you to get an app).
To deal with this, we use an app on your phone called Jitsi meet to provide mobile phone access to our video system. Once installed any link you click on from your phone for A meeting room will enter automatically.
It is Free to you, completely secure, and wont be traceable or interfere with Zoom, Teams, Whatsapp or any other Video app on your phone. You can get it here:
Video Mobile Update
We are now trialling a new technology for Mobile phones direct to Video without needing an App, you may be asked to click on Use Web App link if you join from your phone. Once we confirm it works flawlessly we will remove the requirement for a mobile app.
How Does Video Privacy Work?
does not record membership, or call details, or who was on any Video session at any time.
takes Video Privacy very seriously and has done several things to make it safer and more private
- The club has created its own private video infrastructure so that no member data ever leaves the system. We don’t use Zoom, Teams, or any other outside video system which could leave data behind.
- All Video sessions, in groups, user rooms, events, and club feeds are encrypted and private
- You have your own video room which you can use to message users and send video invite requests to. This avoids the need of sharing actual contact details like Telephone numbers, WhatsApp details, etc. Its safe and private to use your own video room to chat.
- Group Video Rooms have strict controls and cant be recorded etc. We disable such features at the server level.
- Can I deliver services and consultations through the Video ? Yes – you can. Just send someone a link to your video room for a time, and be there waiting for them when they hop in.